Vendors for Arts, Crafts and Vintage for the German Christmas Market
on Dec 7, 2014
Important Booth Information
- We are not providing a canopy – please bring your own one, size 10×10 ft.
- We don’t provide tables, chairs or table cloths.
- Electricity is only for vendors with products that need electricity such as lamps or lighting products. You must bring your own extension cord.
- We like you to decorate your booth in a festive, holiday style way.
- There will be a small selection of up to 8 booths with non-handcrafted items. But these items will be selected carefully – like the hand crafted products – as they have to be of high quality and should not compete with the quality and pricing of hand crafted products.
- Have enough business cards available.
- Hang up a sign with your business name and website.
- No cluttered booths are allowed. The booth should look nice, festive and inviting.
Use a table cloth that goes down to the ground so everything is covered that is placed under the table (see photo). No short table cloths are allowed.
The colors of the table cloth does not have to be green or red because some products don’t look good with these colors but you can add some other Christmas/Holiday items to decorate the booth.
The Christmas Market is out-doors in the streets of the Old World Village.
Old World Village out side
This is a festive event and every vendor is been asked to decorate his/her booth in the spirit of Christmas and Holidays. We like that you decorate your booth in a festive way (Christmas colors and with Christmas related items).
For this market we need vendors who sell chocolate, cakes and cookies and almonds/nuts.
Please email me if you have a great product that you want to sell. The booth fee for food vendors is different.
STEPS to APPLY SUCCESSFULLY
1. Download all necessary forms.
- Add the Huntington Beach permit to your sales permit (see the pdf of Huntington Beach seller’s permit)
- Send the application plus check per mail or pay per Paypal and send filled out application per email, and bring the original to the event. Also the copy of your Sales permits.
- Business License
A Business License covering all vendors and service providers must be obtained no later than August 16, 2013. Per State law, (R&T 6073) any vendor selling a tangible product will need to provide the organizer with their Resale number from their Seller’s Permit. If their Seller’s Permit shows a Huntington Beach address, nothing further is required. If their Seller’s Permit does not show a Huntington Beach address, the vendor will need to add Huntington Beach as a sub-location to their existing Seller’s Permit. This can be done by contacting the State Board of Equalization at 949-440-3473. A copy of that document will then need to be provided to the organizer. The organizer will then submit that document for each vendor along with their business license application and related worksheets to the Business License Division. Contact Corrine Hoffman at 714-536-5450 for information and to process this permit.
The forms and payment options will be updated very soon!
Download the Application Form as pdf
Download the Guidelines as pdf
Download Huntington Beach Seller’s Permit Information for Vendors pdf
Download the flyer as pdf file
Download Liability Disclaimer as pdf
2. Payment with PayPal
Pay here with PayPal – it is secure and easy. Don’t waste time. The best booth locations might be gone soon.
For 1 10×10 booth
(no tables or chairs are provided)
Please send an email if you like to get more than 1 table
- If you do the payment via Paypal, EMAIL the application and bring the original to the event.
3. By latest November 30 you will receive your booth assignment. Every booth will get a number and we will send it to you on a map per email.