thank you for being interested in participating our events. We accept vendors with handmade arts and crafts, and vintage (older than 20 years). This also includes beauty and cosmetic products. Your products must be 75% handmade by you or someone of your team, and/or must be of high quality. We don’t accept 99 Cents or 1 dollar products. No commercial products “Made in China” are allowed. We love Made in the USA products!
High quality products like Sentsy or special Jewelry lines are allowed.
All exhibitors must decorate their booths in the spirit of the holidays. We will provide the tables, canopies and chairs. You can bring your own holiday decorated canopy as well. Allowed are Christmas colors for the table cloth (no black or white). Our prices for the booths are very reasonable.
We accept following Food vendors who sell
– German or German style hot and cold food
– Roasted almonds, nuts, chestnuts
– Cakes and pastries
– Christmas Cookies
– Chocolate products
Vendors who sell handmade items, arts, crafts and vintage products please fill out form below.
Vendor Form 2014
THIS IS NOT AN EVENT APPLICATION.
1. Please fill out the form below.
2. An event coordinator will contact you if your product is appropriate for this event.
3. If you are selected to participate, you will receive an application per email which you will send back with the payment.