The Oktoberfest at Old World’s is not new, it is running for 37 years! And it is the biggest Oktoberfest in Southern California.
Oktoberfest runs from Sunday September 14 through to Sunday November 2 2014
We’ll have the German American Brass Band, to get the party started, then we’re joined by 2 great bands direct from Germany.
We serve all the best German Beers, traditional German Food, we’ve been voted “Best Bratwurst” in Southern California, and we have the most beautiful shot girls anywhere, so come on down and experience the best Oktoberfest in the World – Old World Huntington Beach.
BlucatsEvents is hosting special events within the Oktoberfest with arts & crafts vendors, children’s entertainment, comedy show and so much more.
As a vendor you can book all Sundays and get the best deal. If you don’t want to be that busy, book 4 Sundays or just 2. One Sunday is fine as well. It is up to you.
Just 1 Sunday
If you want to reserve your booth already now you can do this with a deposit.
Send an email if you want to reserve your booth space.
Find the Pricing and Payment option at the bottom of this page.
Vendors for Arts & Crafts for the Oktoberfest Weekends 2014
Important Booth Information
- Booth size: 10×10 with canopy
- We don’t provide canopies, tables, chairs or table cloths. Please bring your own.
- Electricity is only for vendors with products that need electricity such as lamps or lighting products. You must bring your own extension cord if you sell a product that needs electricity.
- There will be a small selection with non-handcrafted items. But these items will be selected carefully – like the hand crafted products – as they have to be of high quality and should not compete with the quality and pricing of hand crafted products.
- Have enough business cards available.
- Hang up a sign with your business name and website.
- No cluttered booths are allowed. The booth should look nice, festive and inviting.
Use a table cloth that goes down to the ground so everything is covered that is placed under the table (see photo). No short table cloths are allowed.
Vendors are placed in the village in good locations. There are many other activities throughout the whole village.
Retail Trucks and Food Trucks are placed in the East or West parking lot, and not in the village..
Old World Village
STEPS to APPLY SUCCESSFULLY
1. Download all necessary forms and fill them out.
- Add the Huntington Beach permit to your sales permit (see the pdf of Huntington Beach seller’s permit and information below)
- Send the application plus check per mail or pay per Paypal and send filled out application per email, and bring the original to the event. Also the copy of your Sales permits.
- Business License Information
A Business License covering all vendors and service providers must be obtained no later than August 16, 2013. Per State law, (R&T 6073) any vendor selling a tangible product will need to provide the organizer with their Resale number from their Seller’s Permit. If their Seller’s Permit shows a Huntington Beach address, nothing further is required. If their Seller’s Permit does not show a Huntington Beach address, the vendor will need to add Huntington Beach as a sub-location to their existing Seller’s Permit. This can be done by contacting the State Board of Equalization at 949-440-3473. A copy of that document will then need to be provided to the organizer. The organizer will then submit that document for each vendor along with their business license application and related worksheets to the Business License Division. Contact Corrine Hoffman at 714-536-5450 for information and to process this permit.NOTE: application forms and payment Paypal will be coming soon – we do our best to get everything ready asap – thanks for your patience
Download the Application Form as pdf
Download the Guidelines as pdf
Download Huntington Beach Seller’s Permit Information for Vendors pdf
Download the flyer as pdf file
Download Liability Disclaimer as pdf
2. Payment with PayPal – coming soon. For now we accept only checks per mail for the deposit.
Send an Email for Pricing
Pay here for the Oktoberfest booths with PayPal – it is secure and easy.
Package 8 Sundays
Package 4 Sundays
Package 2 Sundays
Just 1 Sunday
Please send an email if you like to get more than 1 booth.